Monday, September 29, 2008

Vacation Is Over...

Well everyone, the vacation is finally over and I am back at work. As expected, I had a large workload sitting there waiting for me as well as what will likely be a normal Monday setup.

In other words, I'm screwed for a couple of weeks at least.

But I had a decent time off. I wish I had been able to do a couple of things I had originally wanted to do but I did get to realize where I stand on some other issues. Meanwhile, my computer is still down but it has been getting worked on. I plan to check on it today and see if it's ready to come home so I can play on line again. Other than that I plan to play a little ham radio as I had originally planned.

But for now I had better get to work and see what's in store for me...stay tuned.

WR1TX

No comments: