Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Still a Little Bit Ill...

I'm still a little bit ill this morning, but I have improved compared to the last few days. I finally bought some Mucinex to take for the congestion, and I'll tell you this: 2 of the Mucinex along with a full dose of NyQuil will make you feel weird! But at least the combo is helping me clear some of the junk from my lungs, and that's what I need. I don't want a repeat of last year where I was sick with this respiratory junk for a month and more.

I also need to say this for those who do read the blog here, and I now know that some of you do: If you would like to post a reply to anything I throw onto my blog site, by all means do so! I don't care if it's on the site in public or by private email; I'd really like to hear from you and get your thoughts. As long as the comments aren't vulgar or seriously derogatory in nature to me and my family, I really don't care. I can and may be enlightened, so feel free to comment anytime!

WR1TX

No comments: